So today, I put together a design based on a Bradbury and Bradbury wallpaper and frieze.
It took a while for me to get the pattern together right and to scale it correctly. Then I printed a trial copy out on regular paper, and taped it in to get an idea what it would look like.
I liked the results, so I had to find the stiff paper I used to use for printing wallpaper. I printed out a few sheets, cut them out, and glued them on.
Didn’t have time to get very far, but I think I like the look of the room with it up.
I will add trim around the doorway, cut the baseboard correctly. stain and add crown molding, and also stain and add wainscoting above the baseboard. I may also add a pattern to the ceiling, but for now…good night.