Worked on more wallpaper today. Also managed to get the paper in the left corner a bit wonky and had to pull it all off, clean up the mess, and replace the paper. (I took photos, as I like to keep a record of my mistakes as well as my successes, but I didn’t realize the camera didn’t have a card in it…)
I also glued the walls in as I went along.
And added trim in the doorways, as well as a door sill and a door jamb in the hallway doorway on the left.
Tomorrow, I will need to finish off the last two tower wall sections, add trim and window sills to the windows, and somehow figure out how to make sliding pocket doors in the entrance to the drawing room on the right (the unstained piece of wood in the doorway is keeping the walls apart the correct thickness, until I can get the doors in…)
But for now, good night.
I like that method of taking photos of mistakes–no camera card! 😀 Your progress is amazing! Good luck on the pocket door.
LOL…yes, my mistake-prone method…. 😉