Started out today by putting together a knitting basket for whoever sits in the rocking chair in the sitting room…the thickness of the ‘wool’ may be a bit much, so I may do it again with thinner yarn later.
Then I made some trim for the ceiling edges. The first version was too small.
So I fiddled around and got to this size, which I think may be right.
I was of two minds about using the ceiling paper that went with the wallpaper, but after trying it in, I realized I really liked it.
So I printed and cut out the ceiling paper.
And printed out a sheet of ceiling border…
…and started putting it all together on the ceiling.
Not finished with the border yet. and I haven’t decided where to place the decorative squares (like the ones in the corners of the border), but this is enough for now.