Still waiting for the trim to arrive today, but I did try to stain the architectural details that will hang between the drawing room and the dining room.
Unfortunately, the stain did not take on it, because it seems to be made of cardboard with some plastic-like film. So I mixed a couple colors together and painted them instead.
Stained and glued in the doorway frame (not the trim yet) and then added these two filagrees.
Stained the window and added baseboard underneath (no trim for the window yet, either).
And then I spent an awfully long time on photoshop, creating the ceiling paper and trim to size.
I still need to make the dent around the chimney on the lefthand side and then I can start printing it.
For now, be well.