Tags

, ,

Went back to the nursery floor and realized I would need to pull up more of the floor boards (and repaint the sub-floor black) in order to fix the alignment problems…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Drew the design lines and noticed that more of the floor boards were off-kilter…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

…so I pulled those up, too.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Drew a grid as the base of the pattern and found out all the boards would need to go…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

…so I decided to start fresh from the beginning.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And so I began with a grid in the corner and built from there…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Hopefully it will work better this time…sorry I have no real progress to show in this post. Mostly regression, really.

Good night.