I started out tonight by taking apart the nursery door…
…so I could put it back together with the door opening on the other side.
Then, after having glued the hallway stairs and floor into place, I cut out the inside and outside doorway walls for the nursery…which required a lot of readjusting and fiddling along the way.
Finally, I had both doorways glued in and could put the door in place.
I painted the nursery floor black, because then if there are any cracks between the floor boards, they will look more natural.
And I stained the door and door-frame (I still need to stain the two window-frames the same tint).
Next I started to cut out and stain the boards for the outside trim of the floor.
Haven’t gotten very far but it’s bedtime now…