Sometimes you spend hours working on something that looks like very little progress in the end. Tonight was one of those times…
Since I was dealing with uneven floor issues (left over from earlier leveling problems), it took quite a while to glue in the north wall of the nursery correctly…and then to wallpaper it in such a way as to cover whatever issues were left.
I’m not a hundred percent sure I like my wallpaper seam on the back wall, but I’m too tired to try again…
I also started cutting out tiny floor boards that will eventually make up the pattern I found in this photo.
But for now, here is the east side of the house.
And here is the nursery table…complete with Aesop’s Fables, a sheet of tiny paper dolls, and a set of eyeglasses for the governess.