Tags

, ,

After a few days off, I’ve come back to the kitchen floor. I decided that instead of using modeling clay to make tiles, I will use cardboard. So I started drawing a possible pattern.

Image

I was vaguely using these Victorian tiles as inspiration:

Image

I placed the half-finished design in the kitchen…

Image

And added the furniture and props to see if the scale worked…

Image

But I wasn’t sure if I liked the pattern. Something didn’t work right.  So I changed this…

Image

…into this…

Image

I think that’ll be a lot better. Tomorrow I need to go get paint for the floor.

Image

Good night!