Did the last bits of the hallway tonight.
Created the final wall, printed the paper for it, and cut out the wainscoting and trim.
Took a little time on the side to create an old box of soap (based on a photo I found online) for the scullery.
Stained the pieces for the wainscoting and glued them on the wall.
Propped the final wall in place and took a slightly blurry photo from above the hallway…
This is basically the view of the back hallway that will be seen from the other end of a long hallway that will stretch to the front of the house.
Next I cut out a new ceiling (the original one didn’t fit correctly anymore) and gave it several coats of paint.
Glued it in…
…and took a few photos of what the hallway looked like through the doorways of the surrounding rooms.
On to the nursery next…but for now, good night.