Not a lot of time and energy to work on the house tonight. But I did cut out a set of risers for the stairs.
Glued them on.
Tried to place the stairs in the stairwell, but realized it was just a little too wide.
So tore off the risers, cut a sliver off the end of them, and glued them back in again.
Then cut out two treads and sanded down the front edge…before realizing I had cut them across the grain instead of with the grain (as you can see from the cupping / warping of the treads on the photo). So I’ll need to do those again tomorrow.
Too tired to get anything else done tonight, so that’s all there is.