Started out today by cutting out the floors for the right side of the house.
So I got to place some furniture around the rooms and get an idea of what it would look like.
Cut out the rest of the beams and glued them onto the sub-floor for the left side.
Glued it onto the bottom floor and weighted it down.
Next I cut out and glued on beams for the right side, but I ran out of supplies (again!), so I couldn’t quite finish up the middle of the rooms.
But I’ve got enough for it to stand up straight and to give an idea of what the floor plan will look like.
Even added labels (with Photoshop) to show what everything will be.
Next time, while I’m waiting for more supplies, I think I’ll start cutting out the walls…