After putting it off all day (because I was afraid it wouldn’t line up correctly), I finally glued the ceiling on the nursery.
Worked a lot better that I feared it would.
Then I added beams across the top to level off the ceiling.
Started on the electricity for the house….which looks easy but it turned into a headache pretty quickly. The wires have to be threaded around tiny, tiny copper nails (if you click on the photo and use the magnifying glass, you can see them in that little plastic box in front) and for some reason the power strip I bought can’t seem to handle more than three bulbs before the lights dim to almost nothing.
But I got the kitchen, the pantry, the scullery, and most of the bathroom hooked up. I’ll get to the rest tomorrow.
For now, here is the nursery all lit up for the night.