Back home for a couple days and I had just enough time this afternoon to get involved in the house again.
Needed to make the plans for the rest of the first floor. So I took some paper and laid it in front of the back section of the house.
Placed a lot of furniture in approximately the right places so I could get the proportions correctly.
Then I started drawing in the rooms as I had planned them, adjusting here and there when they didn’t seem the right size or something didn’t fit.
Got the sides and the front of the house measured and cut out the outside walls.
Fiddled with the front measurements and added the octagonal tower base.
And there you are!
It’ll only take up most of the dining table….that’s all. Oh, and there’s still a porch to add in the front. And this part of the house will be three stories high instead of two.
But for now I have a SketchUp plan of the first floor ready to go.
Going away for a bit longer and then I’ll be back home and I’ll start up where I left off in the nursery.
Till then…be well.