What with the flurry of the end of the semester, the onset of spring fever, and with buying an actual real-sized house, I’ve neglected the miniature house for a few weeks. But now that things have settled a little, I have a couple days to devote to it before I run off to summer adventures.
Tonight I finished the nursery floor:
Then I cut out the baseboards…
…glued in the last wall, and fixed the wall which was askew around the door, so I could add wallpaper and trim around the the entrance.
I painted the baseboards.
And decided to call it a night…still need to add the two last sections of wallpaper, add ceiling trim, create the swan border, deal with the windows, and finish the ceiling and lighting.
But for now…
…it seems the cat has finally discovered the dog and is about to torture him mercilessly.