Tags

, ,

Decided to let the nursery floor problems rest for a little while and went back to the linen closet tonight.

Which looked like this last time I left it…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The bottom shelf liner was too wide, so I started by hemming it so it would fit.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then I took cardboard from a cookie box to cut and glue the bottom and the lid to a Shaker box.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I also designed and cut out a cardboard box out of a cereal box. I figured every closet has at least one cardboard box in it somewhere…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I painted the Shaker box…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

…and after adding a second coat of paint and a couple dots for nails, I placed the boxes on the top shelf.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Next I cut out and stained the other three shelves for the left wall.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sewed together a lacy shelf-liner for the top shelf on the right…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And made three more liners for the last three shelves, as well as cut out more towels and sheets…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Still need to fill up the shelves on the left, but this room is pretty much done…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And it’s past my bedtime now, so goodnight.