Long day, so not much energy to work on the house..but I did make a decision about the bathroom lights.
After moving the sink and the mirror to the left and taking a photo holding the sconces in place on each side of the mirror so I could see what it looked like, I decided that was really the only way it would make sense.
So I made another hole in the wall and ran some wires through. The actual lamp wires are still on the outside because I need to run them through the wall tiles when I put them on…which I can’t do until I fix one of the lamps, since I managed to pull out one of the wires over the past couple days…
My trusty work companion was not very responsive to my need for him to fetch a soldering iron (not that I own one)…
…so instead I trimmed the ceiling so it fits now. I need to finish painting the back corner and it’ll need some wood putty to fill the gaps because, like in all old houses, the room is no longer completely square.
As I said, not much work done, but here is this side of the house for now…when I get my 9V power strip, I’ll be able to put more than one light on at a time.
More time tomorrow, hopefully.