Tonight my main goal was to finish these pantry cabinets…they have become more than tedious by now…
After a quick scare that the stores no longer carried the wood stain I’ve been using on them, I found out they still do…just under a different label. So I settled down to get these done.
I made and stained the doors and the drawers for the second counter.
Then I put the individual shelves in the second wall cabinet.
Next I got started on the cabinet doors, using tiny parts of paper clips to create hinges.
That turned out to be a major headache, so I only got two done…
Stained them and put the cabinet up on the wall temporarily.
Propped the other wall and ceiling up and attached the other wall cabinet with tape to be able to see what the room looks like for now.
So unfortunately I still have three pairs of cabinets doors yet to make. But I’ll leave you with a photo of both rooms on this side of the house, with bits of the kitchen behind:
It amuses me that you can glimpse full-sized objects through the doorways and windows.