Sat down at the work table to create a sink today.
Rolled the clay out and laid it on the cardboard frame I had made.
Then I baked it in the oven and propped it up to see if it fit right.
Afterward, I figured it was time to fix the big crack in the corner of the wall.
Then I painted the walls a warmer shade of orange (partly because I have no idea what color I used last time so I can’t reproduce it…but I like this color better anyway).
And I glued the sink in between the two counters. The sink trap is still laying under the sink, since I haven’t made the rest of the pipes yet.
Next I cut out and stained pieces for the wall shelves.
Which I glued together and then taped up on the walls temporarily.
Eventually they’ll look more like these…
But for now it looks like this.